At UK-GBC we have a small, dedicated team who are passionate about driving our campaign for a sustainable built environment. Find out more about joining our team.
The Sustainability Advisor role plays an important part in supporting excellence in UK-GBC’s current learning and development programme, but also to support the portfolio refresh to better drive sustainable performance across the sector. Specifically, the objective of this role is to research and develop sustainability content and learning material related to the built environment, to provide input to the UK-GBC’s L&D programme.
Reporting directly to the Sustainability Learning Manager the Advisor will:
- Understand industry needs, specifically in relation to sustainability knowledge, skills and behaviours
- Based on the identified needs, work in a technical capacity to inform content and delivery mechanisms of formal and informal learning
- Support the development and delivery of new standard and customised course content and associated learning resources
- Support the Sustainability Learning Manager in ensuring the UK-GBC is delivering to member needs in terms of training and learning resources (i.e. impact measurement etc).
- Work on the sustainability content development of UK-GBC’s exciting new L&D offerings and work with design experts to achieve more impactful outcomes.
The Sustainability Advisor role provides an opportunity to work on and contribute to the leading edge of learning design and sustainability thinking in the built environment sector.
To apply for this position, please send your latest CV together with a covering letter outlining why you would like to apply and how you meet the person specification to Cat Hirst, at email@example.com .
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Thursday 6th April 2017.