These are exciting times for UK-GBC. As described here, the strategic direction for UK-GBC over the coming 3 years will see a continuation of our well-respected work on Government policy and provision of education, but we will see far greater emphasis on impact.
To ensure we meet this aims we have some exciting projects planned over the coming year and we have a number of sponsorship opportunities for members to support our work and campaigns.
Learning and Development Opportunities
- Strategic Partner for our online learning, short courses, Green Building Series and onsite learning - download the sponsorship document
- Strategic Partner for our Future Leaders Programme - download the sponsorship document
- Regional Dinners – Sponsorship opportunities
Benefits of sponsorship
As a charity, the UK Green Building Council relies on the generosity of its members to help us hold a wide array of policy, learning and networking events each year.
As a sponsor, you will be part of a close association with the UK-
- Branding: Sponsor logo on website, marketing emails, signage at the venue, badges, electronic and in print hand-outs
- Positioning: Publically aligned with the UK-GBC
- Access and influence: The chance to expose your brand and message to over 400 UK-GBC member organisations. The opportunity network with a UK-GBC members and highly influential representatives from across within the industry and government.
- Content generation: Access the any footage, photographs, presentations and social media outputs.
- Exposure: Blog on the UK-GBC website, and a dedicated press release which will include a quote for a senior member from within your organisation.
- Input: The chance to input into the planning of the event, helping to shape the objectives to meet your business needs.