Getting started with Passivhaus
Providing you with essential knowledge on key sustainability topics and getting you started in applying these principles to your business.
Explore the passivhaus standard and hear from expert speakers within the industry on how they have successfully delivered passivhaus projects (both new build and retrofit), how it has impacted their business and what have they learned in the process.
- Understand the main principles of passivhaus and its prevalence in the UK.
- Explore the tools available to implement passivhaus on your projects whether new build or retrofit.
- Explore best practice case studies and gain key insights and lessons learned from the experts.
- Network and cross-share knowledge with your peers
Who should attend?
Attend if you are a sustainable built environment professional (involved in the design and delivery of buildings) who is curious to learn industry insights about using the passivhaus standard to certify a project and how this has can be achieved on various projects.
Level 2 events, courses address key sustainability topics in the built environment, equipping you with the key tools and strategies needed to drive positive change in your organisation. Delivered in a compelling and interactive way, at this Passivhaus course you will get:
- Up-to-date knowledge on Passive house design
- A work through of the design principles of Passivhaus so you can implement in your own projects
- A ‘getting started tool kit’ to help apply your learning to your own business
Sara Godinho, Sustainability Consultant, XCO2
Meital Ben Dayan, Lead Designer, Architype
Myrtia Fasouli, Architect and Carbon Consultant, Sturgis Carbon Profiling
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The UK-GBC aims to inspire, inform and support industry professionals, enabling them to transform the built environment where people and planet can thrive.
Want to learn and network with others?
Attend a course or event
Our wide range of learning and development courses and events allows members to learn, influence and network with like-minded sustainability professionals from across the built environment industry.View the calendar