New UK-GBC E-Learning Course Now Live
In an easy to follow, interactive way you will learn how businesses are responding to sustainability issues and the solutions you can implement to help your organisation deliver sustainable outcomes. Through videos, case studies and activities, this one hour awareness level course is the first step in the journey to understanding the significant impact that our buildings and infrastructure have on both people and the environment.
The course is structured in 3 parts:
- Part 1. Key Sustainability Themes: This section introduces the key challenges, opportunities and trends, globally, that are affecting the built environment directly and indirectly
- Part 2. The Built Environment in a Changing World: This section takes a closer look at the impact of the built environment, to understand why our industry has such a big role to play in responding to avoid further damage and to maximise opportunities to create positive change.
- Part 3. Your influence: Finally, the module takes a look at what it takes to show strong leadership in sustainability and gives examples how other organisations have achieved excellence across the six building lifecycle stages.
This course will help you understand the actions you can take to support your organisation in its sustainability journey. For businesses, this course provides a valuable opportunity to raise awareness at scale across the organisation and ensure staff are informed of current issues and progressive solutions.
This module will allow you to:
- Understand the key global sustainability themes that affect the built environment
- Recognise and understand how the built environment has a direct impact on these key sustainability issues
- Apply specific examples where other organisations have successfully implemented sustainability
- Understand where and how sustainability can be applied to every stage of the building lifecycle
How to book
If you are booking an individual place on the e-learning course please click here to go directly to our booking page.
UK-GBC members are entitled to a number of free places for this module as part of their membership benefits, for more information please contact email@example.com
Want to roll this out to your organisation so that everyone in your business has an awareness of sustainability? Contact us to talk about corporate bookings and find out about discounts available. UK-GBC can help you roll this out to your organisation to make it as easy as possible with templates, updates on completions and follow ups to help you achieve your goals.
To find out more information about corporate bookings please contact Emma Deady, Senior L&D Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07530 660801.