Ecobuild arena session - Ready for the future? What's next for sustainable housing?
UK-GBC is Lead Partner of Ecobuild 2017 and in the main conference arena, we will be hosting a series of leadership sessions across the three days focusing on sustainable housing, workplaces and retail.
How should we respond to the housing shortage and make sure new homes are sustainable, affordable, adaptable, and promote healthy lifestyles? Senior industry leaders will discuss how we can respond to these challenges by rethinking existing models and embracing emerging, innovative solutions for investment, design and delivery.
- Julie Hirigoyen, Chief Executive, UK-GBC (chair)
- Tony Pidgley CBE, Chairman, Berkeley Group
- Dan Batterton, Fund Manager Build to Rent, Legal & General Investment Management
- Bevan Jones, Managing Director, Sustainable Homes
- Clare Murray, Head of Sustainability, Levitt Bernstein (UK-GBC Future Leader)