Ecobuild City Hall session - Carbon reduction in the built environment
UK-GBC is Lead Partner of Ecobuild 2017 and we will be hosting a series of panel sessions taking place at the show's new City Hall feature.
A session focussed on the business case for setting science-based targets within the industry that also delves into an overview of the process of setting SBTs in an organisation. The challenges and opportunities of setting SBTs will be explored by organisations that are currently facing them.
- Hannah Clement, Sustainability Officer, UK-GBC (chair)
- Guy Rickard, Senior Consultant, Carbon Trust
- Charles Sainsbury, Energy Manager, Land Securities
- Richard Charlesworth, Environmental Manager, Sir Robert McAlpine
- Tony Rooke, Director of Technical Reporting, CDP