Ecobuild City Hall session - The next decade: How can we make sustainability in the built environment mainstream?
UK-GBC is Lead Partner of Ecobuild 2017 and we will be hosting a series of panel sessions taking place at the show's new City Hall feature.
In a petch-kutcha style session, previous Rising Stars discuss future solutions to the challenges of communicating with the wider, public audience. With presentation of the Rising Star Award 2017 and drinks reception to follow.
- Andrew Mellor, Partner, PRP (Head Judge)
- Phil Birch, Sustainable Development Manager, John Lewis (winner 2014)
- Christina Houlgrave, Circular Economy Analyst, Skanska (Highly-commended 2016)
- Lindsey Malcolm, Environmental Team Leader, XC02 (judge 2017)
- Lisa Pasquale, Director, Six Cylinder (winner 2016)