Health and wellbeing breakfast seminar
Join us during World Green Building Week
We are delighted to invite you to a breakfast discussion on ways to embed best practice health and wellbeing principles in the office workplace.
Over the last few years, the real estate sector has seen a dramatic rise in interest in health and wellbeing in the workplace and links to productivity. This has brought about a shift in the business case of green buildings from energy efficiency and building labelling to place people at the forefront of design and operations in the workplace.
Our event, on 26th September, which takes place during World Green Building Week, will explore reasons behind the sudden rise of the health and wellbeing agenda and how the industry is responding. Most importantly we will work together to identify ways to overcome typical challenges and examine the biggest opportunities to embed health and wellbeing into workplace design, operations and culture.
We are bringing together our clients, a mix of end users, landlords and experts from all elements of the building lifecycle for an in-depth discussion to help:
- understand from a landlord and occupier perspective how health and
- wellbeing is shaping the workplace
- gain insights from early adopters and industry leaders
- learn how to integrate new strategies into the decision making processes
- share experiences of health and wellbeing in your workplace
- network with peers in corporate real estate