New UK-GBC E-Learning Course Now Live
In an easy to follow, interactive way you will learn how businesses are responding to sustainability issues and the solutions you can implement to help your organisation deliver sustainable outcomes. Through videos, case studies and activities, this one hour awareness level course is the first step in the journey to understanding the significant impact that our buildings and infrastructure have on both people and the environment.
The course is structured in 3 parts:
- Part 1. Key Sustainability Themes: This section introduces the key challenges, opportunities and trends, globally, that are affecting the built environment directly and indirectly
- Part 2. The Built Environment in a Changing World: This section takes a closer look at the impact of the built environment, to understand why our industry has such a big role to play in responding to avoid further damage and to maximise opportunities to create positive change.
- Part 3. Your influence: Finally, the module takes a look at what it takes to show strong leadership in sustainability and gives examples how other organisations have achieved excellence across the six building lifecycle stages.
This course will help you understand the actions you can take to support your organisation in its sustainability journey. For businesses, this course provides a valuable opportunity to raise awareness at scale across the organisation and ensure staff are informed of current issues and progressive solutions.
This module will allow you to:
- Understand the key global sustainability themes that affect the built environment
- Recognise and understand how the built environment has a direct impact on these key sustainability issues
- Apply specific examples where other organisations have successfully implemented sustainability
- Understand where and how sustainability can be applied to every stage of the building lifecycle
How to book
If you are booking an individual place on the e-learning course please click here to go directly to our booking page.
If you wish to make a corporate booking to receive discounts there are two methods to do this:
- Bulk buy - Provide us with a list of staff details to pre-enrol on the course
- Individual Staff sign up – staff receive a discount code dependant upon quota agreed and can sign themselves up on the booking system
To find out more information about corporate bookings please contact Emma Deady, Senior L&D Officer at email@example.com or 07530 660801.