Gold leaf membership
Gold Leaf Membership is available to organisations which want to further demonstrate their commitment to our campaign for a sustainable built environment and increase their alignment with UK-GBC.
Gold Leaf members enjoy a range of additional benefits. These include:
- An in depth annual sustainability review of your organisation’s performance and the opportunity to influence the UK-GBC's programmatic work.
- A dedicated UK-GBC account manager who will work with you to ensure you derive value from you membership and help you identify opportunities for involvement in our activities.
- The opportunity for UK-GBC’s Chief Executive to participate in your corporate or sustainability events, and provide contributions to sustainability reports and relevant press releases.
- Access UK-GBC’s Learning and Development team to receive feedback and suggestions for your organisation’s own learning and development activities.
- Direct access to the UK-GBC policy team for support and advice.
- Personal introductions to other Gold Leaf members
- Invitations to the Gold Leaf Members’ exclusive Annual Lunch with an influential keynote speaker and other Gold Leaf Member-only events such as building tours and networking events.
- Advance notice and priority booking for a wide range of member events including Task Group report launches, Learning and Development courses, technical seminars, roundtables and networking receptions.
- Exclusive use of the Gold Leaf Member logo, demonstrating the high level of commitment to our campaign.
- Increased profile on the UK-GBC website - including a Gold Leaf Members’ web page and use of your organisation’s logo in the Member Directory - as well as on printed material such as brochures.
- Free inclusion for subsidiary companies which can receive free Standard membership.
- Enhanced marketing and branding opportunities through priority sponsorship opportunities on projects and campaigns activities such as Task Groups, Learning and Development courses, and major events such as Ecobuild and the UK-GBC City Conference.