To ensure a diversity of businesses can access the UK-GBC network, membership fees are banded by the size of the organisation. We also have discounted fees for academic institutions, local authorities, charities, government agencies, professional institutions and trade associations.
|Fee band||Annual fees (ex VAT)|
|Annual turnover||Asset value||Standard||Gold Leaf|
|£1m – £10m||N/A||£1,750||£6,750|
|£10m – £30m||N/A||£3,000||£8,000|
|£30m – £100m||< £1bn||£4,500||£9,500|
|£100m – £500m||£1bn – £2bn||£8,000||£13,000|
|£500m – £1bn||£2bn – £5bn||£10,000||£15,000|
|> £1bn||> £5bn||£12,500||£17,500|
The ‘asset value’ fee bands apply to those organisations whose primary income comes from property investment (ie those that own income-producing real estate assets) and the ‘annual turnover’ fee bands apply to all other businesses.
|Type||Annual Fee (ex VAT)|
*Sustainable Innovator fee band conditions
Sign up by 30th September 2017 for a free first year of membership
· Free for first year only, after this point you will be contacted to see if you want to continue. Membership fee is based on turnover, but we have a special ‘sustainable innovator partner’ rate of £225 year +VAT
To qualify for this, you must meet the following requirements:
· An innovative sustainable product or service that supports the UK-GBC vision for a built environment that enables people and planet to thrive and supports at least one of the following areas:
o Mitigating and adapting to climate change
o Eliminating waste and maximising resource efficiency
o Embracing and restoring nature and promoting biodiversity
o Optimising the health and wellbeing of people
o Creating long-term value for society and improving quality of life
· Less than 5 years since your business was established
· An SME defined as having a staff headcount of less than 50 and a turn over of less than £10million euros (as defined by http://ec.europa.eu/growth/smes/business-friendly-environment/sme-defini... )
· A member of an innovation hub/accelerator which has a partnership agreement with UK-GBC. Currently these include: Level 39, Pi Labs, Sustainable Bridges, Plexal, Bethnal Green Ventures, Future Cities Catapult.
Want to get involved?
Become a member
By joining UK-GBC’s network of over 400 organisations, you can demonstrate your commitment to sustainability, educate your staff, help to inform and influence Government policy, and take part in a range of other activities.Join now