The UK Green Building Council announces 'Smart Investments' course presenters
Some of the industry's leading experts will deliver the UK Green Building Council's new course 'Smart Investments: Acquiring and valuing green buildings', taking place on 8 November 2012.
This one-day CPD course will be held in The Crystal, Siemens brand new building in London and will explore the business case for responsible property investment and sustainable portfolio management.
The specialist presenters bring a wealth of experience, knowledge and ideas on sustainability, acquisition and investment. Using industry case studies, hear their experiences on how they implemented sustainable practices within their organisations and across the sector.
The expert presenters announced today include:
- Nina Reid, Director of Responsible Property Investment, Prupim
- Debbie Hobbs, Sustainability Manager, Legal and General
- David Mason, Senior Sustainability Manager, Skanska
- Sarah Ratcliffe, Lecturer (Sustainable Real Estate) Cass Business School
- Claudine Blamey, Head of Sustainability, The Crown Estate
- Jon Gibson, Sustainability Consultant, Jones Lang Lasalle
- Miles Keeping, Head of Responsible Property Investment, Drivers Jonas Deloitte
This course is a must have for sustainability professionals, investors, fund managers, asset managers, valuers, developers and occupiers. It is supported by AREF and IPF.
Find out more and register here.