The Sustainability of the Built Environment
UK-GBC is undertaking an ambitious project to help the industry understand the overall sustainability of the built environment
We want to be able to tell a story about to what extent the UK built environment is:
- Mitigating and adapting to climate change
- Eliminating waste and maximising resource efficiency
- Embracing and restoring nature and promoting biodiversity
- Optimising the health and wellbeing of people
- Creating long-term value for society and improving quality of life
Although we won't be doing any primary research, we believe UK-GBC are best placed to bring together existing datasets. The final output is likely to be a series of infographics, one for each of the priority areas, and will be launched at our ten year anniversary event in September.
What do we need from you?
We want to know if you’re measuring the sustainability of the UK built environment!
If you are and you’d like to know more about the project, please email firstname.lastname@example.org