WEBINAR: Climate resilience
- Overview of the likely changes in UK climate and associated impacts on the built environment.
- Overview of recent and coming government and industry policy and reports.
- Case studies of what developers and owners have done to improve the climate resilience of their assets
- Explanation of our new UKGBC online climate resilience actor and resource map
- An update on upcoming UKGBC activities on climate resilience
Participants will also have the opportunity to ask questions and contribute ideas for the actor and resource map.
At the end of the session you will have an understanding of why making the built environment resilient to climate change is important, how to do it, and where to find further information.
- Alastair Mant, Head of Business Transformation, UKGBC
- Maria Kikira, Senior Advisor, UKGBC
- Rob Winch, Coordinator – Membership and Business Transformation, UKGBC
This webinar is part of our current work on Climate Resilience, which you can find out more about here and which is kindly funded by Innovate UK.
Book now to avoid disappointment.