COURSE: Insights and Innovation Webinar Series: Leading Sustainability Through Innovation and Systemic Change
To book for the whole webinar series, click ‘Book Now’ or follow the title links to book for individual webinars.
We are living in a volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous world. We are seeing constant shifts in our political, economic, environmental, social and technological landscape and need to adapt to changing trends in relation to the ever more severe climate crisis. Can business leaders respond to the challenge from a generation who will be far more affected by climate change than us?
Innovative leadership is a key driver for sustainability. In this webinar series we will examine how disruption creates system innovation, how businesses are leading to gain a competitive edge and why it’s important to enact change in your organisation. We’ll explore examples from organisations with live projects creating real change, hear from experts in mindset change and organisation model innovation, and alumnus from our Leadership programmes will share their personal development journeys.
Join us if you would like to learn how innovation and leadership practices can enhance sustainable development for your organisation and your career.
- Gain an understanding of the underlying theories of leadership and systems thinking and best practice in the building industry
- Learn how leadership and systems thinking are applied in practice in the built environment sector
- Explore examples of how innovation has created wider change
17th September 2019, 10.00-11.00am
In this webinar we’ll look at the big picture, explore disruption, the importance of innovation and how businesses have positively disrupted the built environment sector.
- Eleanor Winton, Strategy and Innovation Consultant, Foresightfully
- James Adams, Construction Project Manager, Igloo
26th September 2019, 12.00-1.00pm
This session will look at why systemic change is constant and necessary, and how collaboration across systems can enable businesses to be resilient and future ready.
- Dr Eva Gkenakou, Sustainability Director, Multiplex
- Stephanie Draper, Chief Executive, Bond
1st October 2019, 2.00-3.00pm
The final webinar in the series will examine how to effectively make change happen, transforming businesses from within, and what others have done to drive change.
- Tor Burrows, Director of Placemaking, Grosvenor
- Richard Alderton, Founder & Director, High Performance Change
CPD: 1 hour per webinar