COURSE: Level 2 – Biodiversity Net Gain
In a compelling and interactive way, we will explore the vital importance of achieving biodiversity net gains in developments as well as identifying barriers and solutions to achieve this. Get fresh insights and examples of best practice, whilst also learning from a network of your peers and hearing about their experiences.
We will focus on:
- the current state and importance of nature and biodiversity in the UK
- the barriers and solutions for achieving biodiversity net gains in development
- best practice case studies and key insights and lessons learned from the experts
- Laura Homfray – Assistant Consultant, Biodiversity, WSP
- Tom Butterworth – Technical Director for Biodiversity, WSP
- Surrey Wildlife Trust
Who should attend
This is an introductory course to the subject ideal for practitioners across the built environment who have a basic understanding of sustainability and are keen to learn how nature and biodiversity can be enhanced on development projects.
At the end of the session you will have a better understanding of Biodiversity Net Gain and some of the mechanisms for delivery.
CPD: 3 hours
Gold Leaf members can use their complimentary space allocation for this course. (For gold leaf complimentary places, send an email to email@example.com to request a discount code for your organization which you can use to register your place free of charge).
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org