Level 3 course: WELL Building Standard
November 8, 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Stanhope plc 2nd Floor 100 New Oxford Street London WC1A 1HB
The course will include the following learning points:
- The seven WELL concepts, environmental factors and their effect on human health;
- Design features that support achieving the WELL Building Standard;
- Being able to identify valid solutions for achieving WELL Certification on a given project scenario;
- Steps to develop alternative ‘adherence’ paths for any given WELL feature;
- Equivalence for international application of WELL (for this course, focus on UK);
- WELL and BREEAM crosswalks;
- Introduction to the key features of WELL v2
- Learning how to include innovation proposals.
Your learning will be further improved by undertaking practical group exercises.
Please note: this course will NOT lead to obtaining the WELL Accredited Professional (WELL AP™) credential, but by attending the full day course, you will obtain a certificate of completion from the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI).
Who should attend
A previous knowledge of WELL is helpful but not necessary for attending this course. Both WELL experts and other professionals working on different assessment schemes will benefit from the in-depth sessions.
You will make the most of this course if you are:
- A professional studying to become WELL AP;
- A WELL AP who needs more practical tools for applying the scheme;
- A professional who already holds other environmental assessment accreditation (e.g. BREEAM, LEED) and is interested in starting the process to become a WELL AP.
Training for the WELL AP is typically a self-study process, in which individuals study the material and take the WELL AP exam. We are very pleased to offer this course as a practical learning session on how to effectively achieve WELL Certification with engaged stakeholders.
CPD: 8 hours
Philippa Gill, Verdextra
To secure your please click ‘book now’.