COURSE: Level 3 Sustainability Leadership Masterclass
With constant shifts in our political, economic, environmental, social and technological landscapes it can be difficult to see how we can lead our businesses to constantly adapt to challenges and trends. Can we tailor success for our organisations by driving and encouraging innovation to create a culture of opportunity?
At this workshop participants will gain a better understanding of sustainability leadership and systemic perspectives on the built environment. We’ll explore how to apply innovation in practice by examining how one organisation has created a sustainability roadmap to drive changes. There will also be an opportunity for you to experiment in a playful exercise to identify critical success factors for your organisation.
- Learn how to think differently about your organisation at a systems level
- Explore how to use innovation best practice to drive change
- Discuss how to navigate cultural and process change in your business
- Recognise you have the power to change things as an individual
- Alexandra Stubbings, Managing Director, Talik
- Lawrence Stubbings, Director, Talik
- Simon Wyatt, Sustainability Partner, Cundall
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for those who are in a position of responsibility and are able to affect change in their organisation. It would also be useful for non-sustainability professionals who are ambitious for change and recognise they can be a catalyst.
CPD: 3 hours
Free Gold Leaf places are available for this course. Please get in touch with us at email@example.com to apply.