COURSE: Level 3 Sustainability Leadership Masterclass
October 17, 2019
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Arup, 13 Fitzroy Street, London, W1T 4BQ
With constant shifts in our political, economic, environmental, social and technological landscapes it can be difficult to see how we can lead our businesses to constantly adapt to challenges and trends. Can we tailor success for our organisations by driving and encouraging a culture of innovation?
At this workshop participants will gain a better understanding of sustainability leadership and systemic perspectives on the built environment. We’ll explore how to apply innovation in practice by examining how one organisation has created a sustainability roadmap to drive changes.
We’ll be stepping out of our day-to-day work to explore a more tactile method of realising ideas. Lego Serious Play is recognised as a facilitation process which opens up communication and generates ideas through ‘building’ and storytelling. We’ll be experimenting with an LSP exercise to help identify critical success factors for the resilience of your business.
- Learn how to think differently about your organisation at a systems level
- Explore how to use innovation best practice to drive change
- Discuss how to navigate cultural and process change in your business
- Recognise you have the power to change things as an individual
- Alexandra Stubbings, Managing Director, Talik
- Lawrence Stubbings, Director, Talik
- Simon Wyatt, Sustainability Partner, Cundall
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for those who are ambitious for change and recognise they can be a catalyst.
CPD: 3 hours