COURSE: Virtual tour – COP26 Virtual Pavilion
The COP26 Virtual Pavilion is being curated by a coalition of 40+ delivery partner organisations across the built environment sector, to enable widespread access and engagement with built environment issues at COP26. This Virtual tour will build on the momentum of COP26, focusing on several key projects featured in the pavilion we will delve deeper into what best practice looks like, exploring what wider industry can learn from the exemplars showcased, and inspiring accelerated action.
The projects cover four broad sustainability themes: Climate Mitigation; Climate Adaption; Natural Resource Use; and Nature and Biodiversity, and we will be exploring the following questions:
- What solutions are offered?
- What frameworks/collaborations/strategies enabled the solutions?
- What are the implications across the value chain?
- What could be the unintended consequences (positive and negative)?
- What are the key actions are needed to implement solutions at scale?
Who should attend
Anyone interested in exploring projects featured in the Virtual Pavilion in more detail, understanding how they offer solutions to the climate crisis, with the view to implementing solutions within their projects/organisations.