COURSE: WELL Building Standard course
July 4, 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The course will include the following learning points:
- The seven WELLTM concepts, environmental factors and their effect on human health;
- Design features that support achieving WELLTM standard;
- Being able to identify valid solutions for achieving WELLTM certification on a given project scenario;
- Steps to develop alternative ‘adherence’ paths for any given WELLTM feature;
- Equivalence for international application of WELLTM (for this course, focus on UK);
- WELLTM and BREEAM crosswalks;
- Learning how to include innovation proposals.
Your learning will be further improved by undertaking practical group exercises.
Please note: this course will NOT lead to obtaining the WELLTM AP certification.
Please note: by attending the full day course, you will obtain a certificate of completion released by the IWBI.
Who should attend
A previous knowledge of the WELLTM scheme is helpful but not necessary for attending this course. Both WELL experts and other professionals working on different assessment schemes will benefit from the in-depth sessions.
You will make the most of this course if you are:
- A professional studying to become WELLTM AP;
- A professional who are already WELLTM AP and need more practical tools for applying the scheme;
- A professionals who already holds other environmental assessment accreditation (e.g. BREEAM, LEED) and are interested in starting the process to become WELLTM AP.
Training in WELLTM is typically a self-study process, in which individuals study the material and attend the final exams. We are very pleased to offer this course as a practical learning session on how to effectively deliver WELL assessments of high quality and with engaged stakeholders.
To secure your please click ‘book now’.