EVENT: Accelerating Retrofit
This event is intended for local and combined authorities and those with a specific interest in the home retrofit market. It will provide an update from partners involved in the new Accelerator Cities programme, which brings together some of the UK’s most ambitious cities and combined authorities with a range of expert stakeholder groups.
Participants will get a first look at our new Retrofit Policy Playbook for local government and we will have a timely discussion about what local authorities should be doing in light of the Government’s recent announcement about the Green Homes Grant scheme.
- George Munson, Energy and Climate Change Manager, Leeds City Council
- Sarah Fletcher, Principal Policy & Programme Officer – New Energy Efficiency, GLA
- David Pierpoint, Chief Executive Officer, Retrofit Academy
- Jo Atkinson, Building Project Engineer, Active Building Centre
- Russell Smith, Founder and Director, Retrofit Works
- Anita Barton, Environmental Consultant, Otley Energy CIC
- Sam Balch, Deputy Director – Home Retrofit, Energy using Products, Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Joanne Wheeler, Senior Sustainability Advisor, UKGBC
- John Alker, Director of Policy and Places, UKGBC