EVENT: Advancing Net Zero, Bristol
May 9, 2019
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Burges Salmon, One Glass Wharf, Bristol, BS2 0ZX
In April, as part of our Advancing Net Zero programme, UKGBC will be launching a framework definition for net zero carbon buildings for the UK market. The framework has been developed by an industry task group of over 40 businesses and non-profit organisations from across the built environment, with the aim of building consensus and informing policy and industry practice.
At this event in Bristol, UKGBC will present the outputs from the task group, and we will hear responses and reflections from industry and policy makers at both the city and regional level. UKGBC will then facilitate a working session on Bristol’s Local Plan, which is out to consultation until May 24th.
- Richard Twinn, Senior Policy Advisor, UKGBC – Introducing the outputs from the Advancing Net Zero Programme Task Group
- Duncan Price, Sustainability Director, BuroHappold
- Amy Harvey, Bristol City Council
- Mark Letcher, Bristol City Council
- Michael Reep, Head of Planning Policy, North Somerset Council
- Sara Grimes, Corporate Sustainability Officer, Bath & North East Somerset Council
If you are not a UKGBC member and are interested in attending this event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your place.