EVENT: ‘Capturing the Value of Sustainability’ report launch and panel debate
January 18, 2018
8:30 am - 10:30 am
Arup, 13 Fitzroy St, Bloomsbury, London W1T 4BQ
‘Capturing the Value of Sustainability’ is the next stage of work UKGBC has undertaken on creating the business case for sustainability. This event will be the launch of our latest report, which provides businesses operating in the built environment with a way of measuring the value that sustainability creates for their business, via areas such as HR, reputation and customer attraction.
This launch event will present the findings of the research and will feature an interactive panel debate with business leaders from the built environment sector. The panel will be chaired by Alastair Mant, Head of Industry Engagement, UKGBC and there will be time for questions from the audience. Panellists include:
- James Gregory, Chief Financial Officer, JLL UK
- David Partridge, Managing Director, Argent and Chair of UKGBC
- Karl Whiteman, Executive Director, The Berkeley Group and Managing Director of Berkeley Homes (East and West Thames)
- Claudine Blamey, Head of Sustainability and Stewardship, The Crown Estate.
- 8:30 – 9:00 Arrivals, networking and refreshments
- 9:00 – 9:05 Introduction
- 9:05 – 9:10 Key note from David Partridge
- 9:10 – 9:25 Summary of the report
- 9:25 – 10:15 Panel discussion
- 10:15 – 10:30 Closing comments & networking
The event is open to UKGBC members and non-members. For your place, please book here.
More information on the research project is available here.
Thank you to the event hosts: