EVENT: Delivery guidance for net zero buildings
Whilst key design and cost changes for delivering new net zero buildings have been examined in UKGBC’s latest report Building the case for net zero: A feasibility study into the design and delivery of new net zero carbon buildings, the practical implications for how these buildings will be delivered are less clear. Developers and project teams need greater confidence in setting a strategy that ensures new buildings achieve net zero outcomes.
This event will mark the launch of a follow-up output to UKGBC’s latest report which will provide strategic insights on how to successfully deliver net zero buildings. The guidance will identify challenges currently faced in the market and provide potential solutions that can be applied today.
The event will provide attendees with key learnings from the guidance, along with practical insights from stakeholders already forging a path to net zero buildings. Three short presentations will be heard – from a developer, agent and designer – on their real-world experiences of delivering low carbon or net zero buildings.
There will also be interactive elements for attendees to ask the speakers questions and ‘crowd source’ other key learnings to delivering net zero buildings.
- Chris Valentine, Director – Central London Markets and Head of West End Agency, JLL
- Mina Hasman, Associate Director, Sustainability Lead, SOM
- Nils Rage, Sustainable Design and Innovation Manager, Landsec
- Karl Desai, Senior Advisor – Advancing Net Zero, UKGBC
- Alexandra Jonca, Project Coordinator – Advancing Net Zero, UKGBC