COURSE: Embodied Carbon in the Circular Economy
With the increasingly successful reduction of carbon emissions in the built environment, the industry’s next challenge is to reduce the carbon intensity of the structures themselves.
Though discussing several case studies, this workshop explores the connection between the circular economy and the reduction of embodied carbon, looking at how we measure whole life carbon and presenting case studies from industry leaders to describe how key principles can work in practice.
- Mirko Farnetani, Senior Sustainability Consultant, Hilson Moran
- Nicola Carniato, Technical Director, AKT II
- Peter Fisher, Director, Bennetts Associates
- Karl Desai, Senior Advisor – Advancing Net Zero, UKGBC
- Lucy Rees, Sustainability Advisor, UKGBC
Who should attend
Anyone working on net zero whole life carbon buildings or looking to embed circular economy principles into construction projects.
Learn from industry leaders how to embed circular economy principles into your projects and reduce embodied carbon at the same time.
There are free Gold Leaf places available for this course. Please contact email@example.com to register.