EVENT: UKGBC Innovation Showcase – Circular Economy
February 6, 2020
4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
16th Floor, AECOM, Aldgate Tower, 2 Leman Street, London, E1 8FA
Today in the light of climate change and resource scarcity, adopting a sustainable approach has become a necessity. Overcoming significant systemic challenges demands radically new approaches to transform the way we live, and the buildings in which we use.
But how can we turn the promise of sustainable innovation into reality?
At this event and drinks reception, supported by AECOM & sponsored by The Crown Estate, Cleveland Steel & Tubes, ISG, TFT, HS2, we will be joined by innovators who will each set out their solutions for the future of the built environment that supports a circular economy, what role they hope to play in it and what they see as the changes that need to be made to achieve it. They will specifically address the challenges of reuse, design for disassembly and products as a service.
- Steve Meadows, Services & Operations Director UKI, Signify
- May Al-Karooni, CEO, Globechain
- David Izan, Regional Specification Engineer, Lindapter
- Patrick Vandenbempt, Director, Facadeclick
- Martin Fahey, Head of Sustainability, Mitsubishi Electric
- Roy Fishwick, Managing Director, Cleveland Steel and Tubes
- Rebecca Marsh, Sales & Marketing Manager, Raised Modular Flooring
- Archie Hardyment, Sales Director, Storm Board