WEBINAR: WorldGBC Europe ThinkTank: Circular Economy
The European Commission launched its ambitious Circular Economy Action Plan on 10 March. But what does this mean for the built environment? How can our sector achieve both circularity and net zero carbon?
WorldGBC Europe is hosting an exclusive webinar for GBCs and their members on Thursday, 23 April at 3:00 pm CET (2:00 pm GMT) to explore policy and market leadership examples that are helping make this plan a reality. This will be a unique opportunity to hear from thought leaders in World GBC’s network with new resources and inspiring case studies on circularity, as well as receive a briefing on the new EU policy.
- Find out what the EU Circular Economy Action Plan means for the sector with an expert policy briefing
- Learn about cutting-edge circular built environment case studies from market-leading companies
- Discover new resources from across Europe to drive market transformation from linear to circular
Confirmed speakers include:
- Audrey Nugent, Head of Advocacy, WorldGBC Europe
- Trond Simonsen, Head of Environment, Entra ASA
- Anne Solgaard, Head of Competence, NorwayGBC
The event is part of WorldGBC Europe’s ThinkTank thought leadership series, and is open to all members of Green Building Councils in WorldGBC’s European Regional Network. UKGBC members can sign up for free. To receive the registration link, please contact email@example.com.