In addition to the wide-ranging benefits available to all UKGBC members, our Gold Leaf members are also entitled to the following enhanced benefits.
- Enjoy personalised support from a Key Account Manager in the UKGBC team. This person will check in with you regularly to understand your ambitions, and to make sure you are making the most of opportunities to engage with our work.
- Draw down on the extensive knowledge and networks of senior UKGBC staff, and take up the offer from our CEO to speak at one of your events or Board meetings
- Learn about your sustainability strengths and weaknesses through an annual Sustainability 360 Review conducted by UKGBC. This exercise has the dual purpose of maximising shared learning within the Gold Leaf community, and using the best practices of some to challenge the ambition of others. It also provides a mechanism for UKGBC to consider whether the commitments of its Gold Leaf members are sufficiently ambitious to truly denote ‘sustainability leadership’.
- Ask a member of the UKGBC team for feedback on their sustainability strategy or report at timely intervals.
Extensive complimentary learning:
- 100 complimentary places per year on UKGBC’s Sustainability Essentials e-learning course
- 5 free places on UKGBC’s Level 2 or 3 Learning and Development courses
- Connect your Learning & Development function with our own to identify the best sustainability training programme to suit your organisation
Exclusive networking opportunities:
- Receive exclusive invitations to Gold Leaf only events including an annual lunch to debate the collective findings of our Sustainability 360 Reviews of all Gold Leaf members
- Gain priority invitations to other events where numbers might be limited
Gain profile as a sustainability leader:
- Use your membership to denote sustainability leadership within the industry
- Showcase your best practices at our events and courses, and feature your case studies on our communications platforms
- Have your logo listed on the UKGBC website
If you wish to discuss the benefits of Gold Leaf membership, please contact Alastair.Mant@ukgbc.org