PRESS RELEASE: 2021 Future Leaders announced
Now in its eighth year, the 5-month programme brings together high-potential professionals from across the built environment industry to take part in a unique programme of leadership and innovation.
The programme kicks off with a two day innovation workshop in January, followed by a Retreat in March and will culminate in an evening of showcase presentations to industry leaders in June 2021. The programme takes participants on a journey to develop skills in personal leadership, collaborative thinking, business idea development, innovation and storytelling.
Future Leaders provides a forum for tomorrow’s leaders to grapple with the most critical issues that the sector will face in the future, and challenges participants to work collaboratively to address these. Graduates from the programme are able to join the exclusive Future Leaders alumni network, which brings opportunities for continued professional development and access to a growing number of thought-leaders right across the built environment value chain.
Our 2021 Future Leaders:
- Eleanor Boyce, Social Value Consultant, Arup
- Bex Gill, Senior Structural Engineer, Arup
- Antonietta Canta, Senior Energy Engineer, Arup
- Jack Morris, Consultant, Carbon Intelligence
- Tom Williams, Associate, chapmanbdsp
- Tania Guerra González, Principal Mechanical Engineer, chapmanbdsp
- Natalie Gardner, Regeneration Project Manager, Clarion Housing Group
- Clotilde Robin, Associate, Expedition Engineering
- Amira Hashemi, Sustainability Manager, Frasers Property
- Rodrigo Cruz Bastillo, Senior Financial Analyst, Grosvenor
- Henry Hunter, Asset Manager, Grosvenor
- Sophie Winterbotham, Head of Supplier Management, Grosvenor
- Laura Batty, Senior technical research engineer, Heyne Tillett Steel
- Chloe Source, Head of Facilities Management, HSBC
- Anna Foden, Senior Sustainability Manager, ISG
- Jessica Herman, Sustainability Executive, JLL
- Joana Malato, Senior Sustainability Communications Consultant, JLL
- Doug Fearon, Senior Technical Manager, Joseph Homes
- Alastair Gaisford, Development Manager, Mount Anvil
- Claire Murray, Graduate – Sustainability, Multiplex
- Gavin Cook, Engineering Manager – Digital Energy, Schneider Electric
- Anjna Farmah, Property Development Manager, TfL
- Leanne Catterall, Retail Asset Manager, The Crown Estate
- Marketa Noslova, Development Manager, Town
- Lucy Rees, Sustainability Advisor, UKGBC
- Matthew Black, Project Officer – Advancing Net Zero, WorldGBC
Elfrida Hamilton-Russell, Head of learning and Leadership at UKGBC, said:
“We are delighted to welcome 26 of the built environment’s most promising individuals to the 2021 Future Leaders programme. With all eyes on the UK ahead of COP26, there has never been a more urgent time to invest in the development of tomorrow’s leaders who can radically transform our built environment for the better.
“This latest cohort will develop the skills and mindset needed to drive positive change. We look forward to nurturing their talent and connecting them to the programme’s powerful alumni network.”
More information on the UKGBC Future Leaders programme is available here.