NEWS: UKGBC consults on first draft of Retrofit Playbook
The Retrofit Playbook is a resource designed to support local and combined authorities in developing retrofit policies and initiatives, through sharing best practice and guidance.
The Playbook forms part of the Accelerator Cities Programme – a project designed to support and enable local and combined authorities to take action on home retrofit, run by UKGBC and partners, with co-funding from EIT Climate-KIC.
We are consulting on the contents of the Playbook and would like to invite you to read, review and provide feedback. The deadline for providing feedback is 30th October.
Following consultation, we will launch an updated version of the Playbook with a series of online regional workshops in November and December. Designed specifically for local and combined authorities, officers can sign up here. If you work for a business or other non-government organisation, please direct your local authority contacts to Philip Box.
- General comments and feedback on the document overall
- Comments and what needs improving in Part 1 – Setting targets and an overarching strategy
- Comments and what needs improving in Part 2 – Developing a One Stop Shop
- Comments and what need improving in Part 3 – Engaging Householders and Landlord
- Comments and what needs improving in Part 4 – Finance
- Comments and what needs improving in Part 5 – Skills and supply chain
- Comments and what needs improving in Part 6 – How local authorities can engage Registered Social Landlords on retrofit
Please note responses to the consultation will only be accepted via the consultation survey above.