Sterling – Cost & Carbon Estimating
Sterling addresses the disconnect between cost and carbon estimation and forecasting on construction projects.
Sterling by Rapid DCS is a next generation, cloud-based, BIM ready, PAS 2080 compliant estimating and forecasting solution designed to help carbon conscious professionals design, plan, execute and operate more sustainably in the built environment market.
Key features include:
- Cost planning – enabling the development of project estimates from the top-down or bottom-up.
- PAS 2080 carbon calculator – to prove and improve carbon footprints.
- Flexible structures – to map a cost plan to multiple standards structures including ICMS, BCIS, NRM1/2, CESMM, RMM1/2, MCHW or a users own custom structure.
- Smart take-off – 2D/3D digital take-off tools to extract useful measurements and attributes for later use in calculations. Apply rules, audit formulas and track changes as design develops with full history and version control.
- Templates and libraries to reduce time and errors.
- Simple and multi-user interface.
- Integration with other systems and data stores.
2 pricing options:
– £150 Per User Per Month (with no commitment)
– Enterprise Licensing with unlimited Users
Benefits of using Sterling:
- Instant carbon calculations
- Instant carbon reporting
- With Cost & Carbon truly integrated at resource level, Sterling is able to instantly calculate and report carbon in accordance with PAS 2080*.
*Capital Carbon available today A1-5. Remaining whole life calculator coming soon.
Rapid DCS has been implemented on a range of projects, including for the following asset types:
- Small Housing Development – Kent Contractor
- Bridge – Tier 1 Contractor
- Hospital – Tier 1 Contractor
- Residential Block Refit – Essex Contractor