The Change Accelerator is a three-month programme is aimed for middle to senior level business leaders (+15 years’ experience) working in the built environment with real influence over business strategy, and with a remit for change.
It starts in March 2020 and runs to June 2020 and aims overall to facilitate a systemic shift in the sustainability of the built environment. By the end of the programme participants will think differently, and will be connected to a network of peers who will support them in the delivery of bold and sustainable outcomes for their own organisations.
The Change Accelerator objectives are to:
- Expose participants to cutting edge leadership insights, delivered through a mix of learning techniques and peer-to-peer dialogue.
- Redefine own leadership purpose, understand how to influence systems and hone storytelling techniques to maximize influence and deliver transformational change at organisational level.
- Apply a new frame of thinking to existing challenges, leveraging shared insights and developing a strategy to positively achieve sectoral change.
The programme consists of the following key components:
- Purpose (2 day retreat)
March 2020, (including overnight accommodation)
- Storytelling (1 day central London)
- Systems change (1.5 days central London)
Participants work to on own business change which they define through the programme. To support this – between the sessions, participants are given tasks to complete. The learning between session is estimated as 2 days in total.
As with our other executive programmes, applications are highly competitive, and we accept a maximum of two applicants from each organisation.
If you have any further questions, please contact Elfrida Hamilton Russell.
- £3499+ VAT for members
- £5499+ VAT for non-members
“The UKGBC Change Accelerator programme was a fantastic opportunity for me to enhance my skills and understanding of what it means to lead in a sustainable construction business. It inspired me to think bigger, gave me confidence in my abilities and helped me focus on what I believe is important as we all work together to change construction for the better.”
Gareth Parkes, Sir Robert McAlpine
“The Change Accelerator is a great opportunity to re-invigorate your core purpose by reflecting with and learning from like-minded individuals.”
Julia Barrett, Willmott Dixon
“The Change Accelerator is a superb personal development programme that has not only helped me engage with sustainability in the built environment more, but has also really helped me develop as leader and person in general – now more capable in accelerating change in an area that will effect every human being. Amazing, and deliverd by a very passionate team from UKGBC and Switch On.”
Steve Lunn, Heathrow