Innovative Start-Up Forum
UKGBC has an expanding community of Innovative Start-Up Members, who we bring together through this Forum intending to:
- Create a supportive community of peers to explore shared challenges and solutions to them.
- Connect Innovative Start-Up members with the wider UKGBC corporate membership, facilitating knowledge sharing and network-building.
- Proactively engage start-ups in UKGBC activities.
- Help profile and scale purpose-driven innovators operating in the built environment.
The Forum is a collaborative and informal space, with meetings held on a quarterly basis open to all UKGBC Innovative Start-Up members. During each Forum meeting we also welcome a select number of individuals from the wider UKGBC membership to partake in a panel discussion and Q&A, to knowledge share with our start-up members.
The direction of the Forum is member-led. An Advisory Group of Innovative Start-Up members work alongside UKGBC in-between meetings to ensure relevance of activities and to support planning and preparation.
Innovative Start-Up Forum Advisory Group:
- Gilbert Lennox-King, CEO & Co-Founder, Construction Carbon
- Jade Cohen, Co-Founder, Qualis Flow
- Natasha Boulding, CEO & Co-Founder, Sphera
Next meeting: TBA – July 2022.
- “Meet the Architects” – 13th April 2022 (reflection blog coming soon). We welcomed Penoyre & Prasad, Orms, Bennetts Associates, and SOM as our guest panellists.
- “Meet the Developers”, 12th January 2022. We welcomed Berkeley Homes, Transport for London, Grosvenor, and JLL as our guest panellists.
Get involved: If you are a UKGBC Innovative Start-Up member wishing to participate in the Forum, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Innovative Start-Up members: Profiles of UKGBC’s Innovative Start-Up Members can be found via our Inside Innovation website. If you would like to apply to become an Innovative Start-Up member, or for more information on this dedicated and discounted membership category, please see here. For more information on how we support Innovative Start-Ups, please contact email@example.com.