UKGBC L&D Programme
In response to the current pandemic UKGBC has launched a new Virtual Learning Portfolio which can be viewed here.
The UK Green Building Council’s (UKGBC) Learning and Development (L&D) programme offers you more accessible ways to help you make progress on your personal development, expand your understanding of sustainability in the built environment, and deepen your skills and application of those skills in your day to day work.
The UKGBC L&D programme is both diverse and comprehensive – delivered across four levels of learning and includes a wide variety of content and delivery mechanisms.
Level 1: Raising Awareness
Level 2: Building Knowledge
Level 3: Developing Expertise
Level 4: Driving Change
This range of learning levels gives you the flexibility to approach key topics and emerging practice at a level that is right for you. Whatever you chose as your starting point, our courses enable you to develop new skills to make positive change on your projects, helping your business stand out as a sustainability leader.
The UKGBC L&D programme includes:
RAISING AWARENESS (level 1)
- Sustainability Essentials E-learning Module – 1 CPD hr
- Green Building Course Mail
BUILDING KNOWLEDGE (level 2)
- Insights & Innovations webinars – 8 CPD hrs
- Face to face learning events (courses, workshops, onsite tours) – 3 CPD hrs
DEVELOPING EXPERTISE (level 3)
- Second Nature LIVE immersive programme – 32 CPD hrs (Plus a UKGBC Green Building Champion Certificate)
- Masterclasses – 3 CPD hrs
Driving Change (level 1 -level 4)
Contact us to find out more at firstname.lastname@example.org